Christmas Event at Wheaton Toyota on the Trail
Christmas is coming to Wheaton Toyota on the Trail in Edmonton, AB! We are excited to announce that we will be celebrating the holidays here throughout the month of December. There will be fun activities for the whole family as well as ways to win a Visa Gift Card. Learn more about the 2015 Christmas Event as Wheaton Toyota on the Trail below.
Pictures with Santa in Edmonton AB
Christmas at Wheaton Toyota on the Trail will take place the first three Saturdays in December. Our whole dealership will be decorated for the arrival of Santa Clause, who will be visiting us for FREE holiday family pictures (including pets)! Guests will be allowed one picture per family and all families will receive a 4×6 printed copy of their picture as well as a digital copy that will be sent via email.
We are also holding a contest from December 5th-20th involving your pictures. Anyone who shares their picture with Santa from our store and tags Wheaton Toyota on the Trail on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram will be entered to win a $500 Visa Gift Card to help with any last minute holiday shopping. The drawing will take place on December 21st. In order to win, you must not only submit a picture, but also “Like” or “Follow” Wheaton Toyota on the Trail on the corresponding social media platform that you entered from.
Hours for Santa Visits:
– December 5: 1 pm – 5 pm
– December 12: 11 am – 5 pm
– December 19: 11 am – 5 pm
Come to Wheaton Toyota on the Trail in Edmonton AB to get family pictures taken with Santa. Not only can you enter to win a Visa Gift Card, but you can also avoid the chaos of the mall. While you are here, maybe you want to add a new Toyota vehicle to your Christmas list. Maybe a brand new Toyota RAV4 will be waiting for you under the tree this year. Come celebrate the holidays at Wheaton Toyota on the Trail, located at the corner of 51st and Calgary Trail.
What do I need to know for the day of?
If you’re going to be coming to the store for pictures with Santa, here are the 3 P’s that we’d like to share with you!
- We’ll be clearing out some space in front of the dealership to park, and there will be spaces all around the building that you can use. In an effort to be good neighbours, we ask that you please do not park in the reserved spaces for both Tony Roma’s or On Tap Pub & Grill (unless you’re planning to stop by for lunch or dinner afterwards!).
Pets (And a note about visiting with them!)
- All pets will need to remain leashed or otherwise secured while in the store. We know that most of your furry family members will be interested in making new friends, but please be courteous, and do not allow them to jump up on anyone. If your pet becomes aggressive toward other animals or people, we will have to ask you to take them outside.
- We’ll have signage marked outside that indicates where you can take your pets to use the washroom on a (snow-covered) grassy area. Please clean up after your pets!
- For those who want to visit with other people’s pets: If you would like to visit with someone else’s pets, please be sure to ask before you reach. Some animals are easily startled or nervous if they don’t know you yet, so give them a chance to meet you on their terms before you jump right into a cuddle session.
- Since we’re going to be providing you with both a printed and digital copy of your picture, we ask that there is no personal photography onsite. We know it can be hard to ensure multiple kids (or pets) are all looking in the same direction as the camera is pointing, and we want to provide you with the best picture possible (while still making sure that we can give ample time to everyone who comes down to meet the big guy)!
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our Internet Marketing Manager, Melina Kawecki at firstname.lastname@example.org.